
I woke up at 6:45 this morning and tried to ignore the fact that I had to pee really bad. :) Alas, I got up to go, and this was the view out my window. I know it is a little blurry but I was half asleep. I'm not sure if it was an official full moon, but it sure was bright.
4 comments:
The moon wass still up this morning as the sun was rising! It was huge the past few nights! And with my skylights in my bedroom, it was like having a bright nightlight on all evening.
Cool photo!
:-)
Thanks, Nancy!
Yes...it was a full moon on Saturday night...so you caught it at it's brightest! We were amazed at how light everything was...it was as bright as twilight here!
Way cool!
Thanks, Kathryn! I hadn't checked the weather to see if it was a full moon or not. I just loved how pretty it was through my half-opened eyes. :)
Post a Comment