As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.
Monday, July 26, 2010
July 26
All 3 kids together! Smiling and looking at the camera! We went to the Pittsburgh Zoo today. FUN! (Alex is all wet because he had just gone through a sprayer to get cooled off).
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great shots Kimberly!! I have a feeling Alex is quite the bugger isn't he?! LOL
3 comments:
Great shots Kimberly!! I have a feeling Alex is quite the bugger isn't he?! LOL
Great shots Kimberly!! I have a feeling Alex is quite the bugger isn't he?! LOL
You FINALLY get a nice picture of all three kids and Alex has to have his head all soaked hahaha. Nice.
Post a Comment