As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31

I woke up at 6:45 this morning and tried to ignore the fact that I had to pee really bad. :) Alas, I got up to go, and this was the view out my window. I know it is a little blurry but I was half asleep. I'm not sure if it was an official full moon, but it sure was bright.

4 comments:

f8hasit said...

The moon wass still up this morning as the sun was rising! It was huge the past few nights! And with my skylights in my bedroom, it was like having a bright nightlight on all evening.

Cool photo!
:-)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nancy!

kathryn said...

Yes...it was a full moon on Saturday night...so you caught it at it's brightest! We were amazed at how light everything was...it was as bright as twilight here!

Way cool!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kathryn! I hadn't checked the weather to see if it was a full moon or not. I just loved how pretty it was through my half-opened eyes. :)