As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Friday, February 12, 2010

February 11

Doug had to stop and pick up a few things on his way home from work tonight. When he brought the few groceries in he also had this bouquet of flowers. I asked him what the occasion was - forgetting V day is on Sunday. He said he bought them today because he wasn't paying 3 times as much for them on Sunday! He's quite the Frugal Romantic.
:-)
PS - I need to learn how to take a good picture of a bouquet of flowers!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can never get a good pic of a bouquet of flowers either. I like to mess around and focus in on some of the individual flowers, zoom in, depth of field. I figure if I can't get a good pic of the whole thing I can try for good pics that show off what's in it. :)