As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 23

I actually didn't take any pics on March 23 - this is from March 24.  For some reason I can go days without picking up my camera, but then when I do, I take a gazillion pics in one day.  Weird.

Anyway, this is a picture of a woodpecker hole in a tree in my neighbor's woods.  Alex and I went for a walk yesterday.  We wanted to walk over to the other neighbor's farm and take pics of their new baby cows (they are sooooo cute!), but my legs were aching from yesterday's run.  Another day!

No comments: