As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27

For the past few years, we've had an artificial pre-lit tree.  Last year it became a fire hazard as some of the wires were shorting and the lights were going wonky, so we pitched it.  I found this one on clearance after Christmas at Target for like $15.  It looked so nice on display.  Not so great set up in our living room.  Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for.  This is before the kids put any ornaments on.  It looks a little better now, but it is still tall and skinny.

No comments: