As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12

I posted the original picture yesterday on My Perspective.  My good friend and fellow photographer, Laura, made a couple suggestions on how to improve it.  So here's the edited version of it.


Cropped, contrast adjusted, and increased saturation a teeny bit to bring out the orange in the butterfly's wings.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Def like it like this!! I know what I am supposed to be looking at in the picture. Good stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Great editing!