As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14

No, I am not posting a picture of myself today just because it is my birthday.  :)

I took this picture to show one of the wonderful ornaments a former co-worker, Bob, has made for me.  I showed it over on my other blog for the Girl Talk Hop.  He makes ornaments every year.  This is last year's ornament.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I get one this year.  Although I don't usually get them until my friend, Pat, and I get together, which sometimes isn't until August.  :)

No comments: