As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13

Okay, so you know how I'm obsessing over birds right now since I got my bird feeder set up in the back yard, right?  :)  

Alright, maybe I was obsessing over them sooner.  Here are some previous posts for evidence - just in case you were looking for something to do.  Male cardinal, woodpecker, female cardinal, unknown birds in feeder white-breasted nuthatch, geese flying south, female cardinal, turkeys, goldfinch, another goldfinchwoodpecker.

Anyway, enough about my obsessions.  This morning, I tossed a cup of bird seed out the window in the hopes that I could lure the birds in and get some closer shots.  Well, this sweet little bird was so nice to oblige.  After he got his belly full, he perched himself up on this branch that Nicholas set up.  Apparently Nick decided that we needed a bird habitat by the house so he set up a few branches that he "found".  My thanks to Nicholas for enabling me to get this close-up shot!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooooh! I like your header! You got some really great pics this year. How are you liking your new lens?