As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011-02-01

DSC_0001_web
ISO 400, f/11, 1/100s, white balance cloudy
The kids didn't have school today because of an ice storm we had overnight.  I was determined to find some beauty in the midst of this yucky weather, and I did.  Everything is covered in a thick layer of ice.  If you'd like to see more icy pictures, check out my other blog, My Perspective.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos,I lake it!
It would give me great pleasure that you be my follower and reader:)
Greetings and kisses.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I've had enough of all this snow and ice but it does make for excellent photo opportunities.

Unknown said...

We didn't have school either, and they cancelled again tomorrow. No ice, and only a dusting of snow. They say the below 0 temps are too cold. My husband is from Canada and I grew up in Wyoming and we are both thinking it's kind of silly. But you got a beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are staying warm!

Photography said...

Amazing! I never see anything like this where I live!

Liza said...

love it!