As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Friday, February 18, 2011

2011-02-18

2011-02-18
ISO 800, f/5.3, 1/10s, white balance auto - Coffee Shop's Velvet Truffle action added
Today was "Wear Silly Socks and/or Stripes" day at Preschool in honor of the letter S.  Alex doesn't own any "silly" socks, so he asked Keira if he could borrow a pair from her.  She gave him a couple choices and he chose the Halloween pair.  As luck would have it, they are silly and striped!  They were so long ... they went all the way up past his knees!  Too cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, I lake it!
Kisses and happy weekend.

Photography said...

What a fun idea. Glad he had cozy silly socks to wear!

Actuary Mom said...

That is just precious.

Anonymous said...

Your focus in this shot is really good!! :)

Anonymous said...

adorable shot, love the focus.