I just realized that I forgot to add dates to each photo, so here's the rundown on this week starting at top left:
- Top left: My daughter's bracelet that I found in the washing machine. I don't check pockets and apparently she forgot to check hers. :)
- Top middle: Some blackbirds perched in my neighbor's tree - after filling their bellies at our feeder.
- Top right: A branch covered in ice after an ice storm moved through overnight and cancelled school for the day. More icy pictures can be found at My Perspective if you are interested.
- Middle row right: We had a tiny peek of sunshine in the morning.
- Bottom left: Alex is so proud after he puts together a puzzle. He's not always so happy to pose for me though, so I'm very pleased with this one.
- Bottom middle: One of my carousel horses with the sun setting behind it. To see another version of this (with the blending mode set differently), go to my Flikr page.
- Bottom right: A scrapbook I made a few years back that needs photos added. I plan to do that soon. Really.
Hooking up with:
Looking forward to seeing how everyone else's week 5 went! Have a great weekend! We will be glued to our TV's tomorrow watching our Steelers play the Packers in Super Bowl XLV!