As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

2011-03-17

2011-03-17
ISO 400 (not sure why - forgot to change it back to 100?), f/11, 1/1000s, white balance direct sunlight, D3100 w/55-200mm lens
Alex and I stopped at Moraine on our way home from shopping at the Outlets.  Everything is still dead and the ground is very soggy.  We ended up coming home with mud all over our jeans/shoes, but we got to enjoy the warmer temps and beautiful sunshine.  It certainly feels like spring today!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

This is very pretty....especially the light off of the water. Makes me miss the coast...

Thanks for your comment! I originally had a darker pic up there that didn't show the mtns. The mountains definitely make it look a bit more interesting. :)

Gretchen said...

I like the water in this shot! The spring is definitely fast approaching!! =)

SKCPhotos said...

Wonderful bokeh.

Michelle said...

I really like the capture of light on the water.

ELeeds said...

Love the contrast in subjects. Love the light on the water... love the whole thing :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous photo!!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

starting to feel like spring here too, yippee!! it's been a long winter, very long winter

Photography said...

Love the pretty sparkles.