As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

2011-03-31

2011-03-31
ISO 800, f/11, 1/20s, D3100 w/18-55mm lens
On Tuesday I received a scrapbook collection in the mail that I won from Echo Park Paper Co.  All I did was follow their blog and my name was picked!  I got to choose any collection and I chose For the Record.  I love it!  Hoping I can find time to actually use it soon!
Paint the Moon's Timeworn texture added to photo at about 50% opacity.  I thought it appropriate since I usually "muddy up" my scrapbook pages with some ink around the edges.  :)

2 comments:

ELeeds said...

ohhh... Love all the different colors and textures!

Photography said...

Looks great! I have never tried it but should one day.