As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Monday, March 28, 2011

2011-03-28

2011-03-28
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/30s, D3100 w/18-105mm lens
This lovely daffodil greeted me first thing this morning.  It is one of the potted flowers I bought last week.  It was a lovely sight to see on a Monday morning!
I followed Ashley Sisk's tutorial from a few weeks back to add some sun flare and pump up the yellow ... just for fun.  :)

8 comments:

Meg said...

Ooh, I love the yellow! Gorgeous shot! :)

Jaime said...

Very nice! Love the brightness of this yellow too.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot Kimberly!
Have a nice Tuesday.

Vintage West said...

That is a lovely sight, wonderful photo and color!

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Tara said...

Beautiful, I love the color!

SKCPhotos said...

Gorgeous.

Photography said...

Fresh and sunny love it!