As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14

Since Doug is on vacation this week, he has been working on a few projects around the house that need done.  One of which is preparing and installing some window frames and trim.  He has been wearing a mask while he saws so he doesn't breathe in the sawdust, and of course, Alex needed to wear one too since he has been "helping" his dad.  He puts the mask on then breathes hard so that he sounds like Darth Vader.  It is too cute!

No comments: