As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4

Butterfly #24!  
I can't believe we have successfully raised two dozen butterflies!  And we're not done yet.
This beauty came on a not-so-great weather day.  It is chilly (which is actually refreshing) but also a bit windy.  Just when I was about to take her outside to set her free, it started to rain.  So she hung out inside with me a little while longer.  The rain didn't last too long but the wind doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon.  She hung around on my iris gladiolus [I found out this evening from my MIL that they are gladioli not irises as Doug told me :)] for a while and then decided to brave the wind and flew away.

No comments: