As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 18

Butterfly #34.  Our last butterfly!
We weren't sure this tiny little beauty was going to make it.  It took 13 days for her to emerge from her chrysalis and then she seemed to have died hanging there this morning.  When I finally decided to go get her out (and throw her away), she had completely perked up and was fluttering her wings.  She even flew around the house a little before I caught her again and took her outside.  Nick came out and asked to hold her.  Once she climbed on his finger, she took off flying.  We're praying she will be okay!

No comments: