As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 25

Yeah, I missed a few days.  Too busy running to doctor's appointments to take any pics!


Here's the birthday girl blowing out her candles at her party.  I bought her cake this time since this past week has been so crazy ... what with doctor appointments and computer viruses and meetings and ...  I just didn't want to have to think about decorating a cake on top of it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's in the box on top of the cake?

Geesh Kimberly! Only one more year til you have a TEEN!!!!! (I LOVE having teens!)