As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8b

Had to do a double post today since this beauty emerged this morning.  Isn't he gorgeous?!  He's #29.  He was out when we got home from preschool.  He was ready to fly when I took him out of the container, but thankfully he hung around a little while for his photo shoot.  As soon as I took him outside and placed him on my glads, he took off.  We saw him a couple more times today though ... fluttering around the yard.  Love it!  Looks like we'll have #30 tomorrow.

No comments: