As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011-01-30

2011-01-30
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/25s, white balance cloudy (because I forgot to change it - oops!)
Keira's bracelet.  I found it in the washing machine last night.  Thankfully it wasn't broken.  I bought this for her a couple years ago from my friend, Jeannie, who owns her own jewelry business, Diva Bead Design.  
(P.S. - This is an unpaid endorsement.)  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots!
Kisses and greetings.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

so pretty, words to live by

Photography said...

Pretty! Love your scavenger pics too :-) I'm linking tomorrow.

Vintage West said...

I found your blog via "365 words through photos". Beautiful photos, I love all the vivid colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful jewlery and photo both!