As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011-04-17

2011-04-17
ISO 100, f/22, 1/20s, D3100 w/18-55mm lens
Perhaps on a day with 40 mph wind gusts wasn't the best day to attempt to photograph a pinwheel blowing in the wind.  :)

6 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Love it. Too cool.

Photography said...

Ohhh very pretty!!

Liza said...

nice!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love the blur.

Gretchen said...

I think you had the perfect day for this!! LOVE this! =)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

fabulous ~ nice way to think "out of the box"