As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

2011-04-22

Dino @ Creation Museum
ISO 3200, f/5.3, 1/8s, D3100 w/18-55mm lens
This is just one of the many incredible dinosaur exhibits at the Creation Museum.
(The flare is not added.  It came from a light up above).  :)

3 comments:

Photography said...

How realistic!!

Jennifer Thompson said...

My boys would love to go see a dinosaur exhibit!

Gretchen said...

Fun shot! Maybe we can get to this museum on one of our trips back to the midwest... looks like a great time!