As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

2011-06-10

2011-06-10
ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/250s, 55-200mm lens
The kids and I ordered pizza and went to the park to eat it so they could play afterward.  While we were eating, we had a visitor ... this beautiful Blue Jay.  The kids gladly shared their pizza crust with him.  He would swoop in, grab a bite, then fly off quickly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Wow. Stunning capture!!

Brooke said...

*gasp* I am in LOVE with this shot! Amazingly done ;D

Misty said...

Wow! I am impressed! Great color and clarity.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I'm sure you were pleased to have your camera with you - delightful photo with good memories to keep as well.

Michelle said...

Awesome wing action!