As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011-01-10


Here's something you don't see too often here ... a self-portrait.  :)
I bought a remote for my camera last month so I would have a better chance of actually appearing in more pictures.  I am always the one behind the camera.  So I broke it out today and tried it out while no one was home to interrupt me.  I plan to challenge myself this year to take more self-portraits.  

7 comments:

Katie said...

Great job!! I am guilty of the same thing...I have zillions of shots of my kids and hardly any of me.

ELeeds said...

self portraits are challenging, but this one is great! Having a remote will be so fun! It is good to be on the other end of the lens sometimes. :-)

Laura said...

Kim! This is another GREAT photo! I've been watching all your pics from the last year... you def got better and better! I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

Photography said...

Please do I love to see the face for the name :-) (says me who has yet to do one...lol)

Anonymous said...

Great self-portrait! I hate pictures of me. I keep thinking about doing the 52 challenge but just am not sure I can talk myself into it.

Unknown said...

I think all us photographers are guilty of being behind the camera too much. Thanks for the reminder.

Courtney said...

You are beautiful!! Glad to see you out behind the camera! Love the lighting :O)