As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011-01-23



Nicholas chose this Steelers Rubik's cube as a prize at Kids 4 Truth on Wednesday. Once a month or so, the leaders set up a "store" where the kids can cash in the points they have earned. They earn points by memorizing Bible verses, attendance, etc. He is very cautious about mixing the cube up. I guess he's afraid he won't be able to get it back to normal.

Anyway, our Steelers are playing the Jets this evening and we are anxiously awaiting the start of the game.

GO STEELERS!

2 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

so it looks like your Steelers are betting my Jets! but there still time, the games not over yet!

Photography said...

Hard core fans!! haha :-)