Okay, just so you know ... I'm very new at Photoshop Elements. I've played in it some. I've recently learned how to edit photos in Adobe Camera Raw, which I love. But I haven't played enough to really know what I'm doing. Take this photo collage for example. I know the pics aren't perfectly lined up, but I'm tired of messing with it. It is good enough. I searched and searched for a free template download that would make my life easier, but was unable to find one. Anyone have a template they would like to share? I'd be forever grateful!
Anyway, my shots for the week ...
9. Alex playing with his Lionel Polar Express train that he got for Christmas. He wasn't happy about me taking his picture. And the lighting in his room wasn't great.
10. A rare self-portrait. I was playing around with my new camera remote and my new mad photo editing skills. :)
11. Keira tubing on one of the new snow tubes we bought this week. I couldn't get Alex's face to show up in my collage. You can just see his feet. But if you want to see it, you could always go to the original post.
12. Our beautiful dog, Honey. Or Honeybuns as we lovingly call her.
13. Books I am reading or will be reading soon.
14. Alex's Blokus art. He absolutely loves this game, although he's never actually played the "game" ... just makes art like this with the pieces. In fact, he's playing with it right now.
15. My Steelers sweatshirt. I'm donning it today since we'll be watching the game later.
So that was my week! Can't wait to see yours!