As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011-04-29

2011-04-29
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/640s, D3100 w/18-105mm lens
The first thing we did after arriving in Erie (after checking into our hotel) was visit Presque Isle in search of the lighthouse.  The sign read that it is a private residence, so we didn't try to get too close.  Besides that, it was extremely windy and freezing, so we didn't stick around on the beach too long.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Looks like a wonderful first stop! =D

Susan said...

Beautiful!