As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2011-05-17

2011-05-17
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/200s, 18-105mm lens
Alex picked a (violet) flower for me this evening since he knows flowers make me happy, then quickly decided he'd rather rip the petals off of it than give it to me.  Silly boy!
On a side note, isn't it so wrong that little boys have such long eyelashes?!  I find that completely unfair!  :)


Photobucket

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

All of your shots are so lovely, last week and this week. The white flowers are lovely, can't wait to hear what they are:)

Tiffany

Kim said...

Great shot. Yes, it is wrong that little boys have the best lashes. They should be required to give them to their moms, you know as payment for stretch marks and sagging body parts. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cute boy and beautiful photos!
Have a nice day dear:)

Photography said...

Haha lashes was the first thin i noticed on him! Gorgeous.

Michelle said...

Lol...over Kim's comment. I completely agree. ;)

Jennifer Thompson said...

Cute, at least the thought was there for a second right.

Hollie said...

How sweet! Great angle too!