As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

2011-05-19

2011-05-19
ISO 800, f/5.0, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens
Alex, my baby, graduated from Preschool this evening.  He's so excited to be moving on to Kindergarten in the fall.  It is definitely a bittersweet time for me.  He's growing up too fast!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Aww...he is so sweet, great photo! It goes too fast doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Great shot Kimberly!
I wish you a pleasant and nice weekend:)

Laura said...

He looks so grown up!!! Great photo!

Gretchen said...

Aww... great shot! I'm right there with you... my little one graduates preschool next week. It's definitely a bittersweet time...