As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Monday, May 30, 2011

2011-05-30

2011-05-30
ISO 400, f/10.0, 1/200s, 18-105mm lens
Our family attended the annual Memorial Day Parade this morning.  Remembering and honoring those who served, those still serving, and those who will serve in order to protect our country and our freedom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Kimberly!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

beautiful shot ~ honoring our country

Michelle said...

Beautiful horses. And a good reminder that our freedom isn't free. We didn't get to a parade this year, but we did call several people to thank them for serving.