As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Friday, May 13, 2011

2011-05-13

2011-05-13
ISO 3200, f/4.0, 1/10s, 55-200mm lens
I am sick with strep throat today, so the camera stayed put.  This photo is from our zoo trip on Tuesday.  I know it is a little blurry, but I still thought it was cool looking.  Hopefully next time we go to the zoo, it won't be so busy and I'll get to take more time photographing in the aquarium.


Hoping to be around to visit everyone tomorrow!  Between enjoying the beautiful weather and now being sick (not to mention Blogger being down most of yesterday), I haven't been visiting.  But there is a lot of rain in the forecast :( ... so I'll be over to visit soon!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Sorry to hear that your sick... get better soon!!! I think this shot is quite cool looking too... and not too blurry!! Blogger being down yesterday was kind of a pain, but at least they're back again...

Jennifer Thompson said...

Feel better soon!
Very cool shot.

Unknown said...

It is cool looking! Hope you're feeling better soon.