As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2011-05-03

2011-05-03
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/125s, D3100 w/18-105mm lens
While looking outside today at the rain (again!) ...
wishing I could go outside and play {sigh} ...
I noticed these raindrops on the leaves of some not-yet-bloomed flowers in my flower bed ...
and while they are pretty, I'd really like to see the sunshine again ...
Please?
Pretty please?
:)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...wow...wow! Great capture.

Jennifer Thompson said...

They are very pretty raindrops.
I am ready for some warm, sunny spring weather too!

Noel said...

I love this! what a beautiful, peaceful picture :)

Gretchen said...

GORGEOUS! I suppose you shouldn't check my shots from today... though I think your rain is heading my way! =\

Anonymous said...

Great photos Kim!
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

So dislike the rain, but it does provide beauty, too!! Hope you get some sunshine soon.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous photo! I'm with you on the sunshine though.