As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 18 Summary

Week-18-Collage

Wow!  Week 18 already!  Doing these weekly summaries reminds me of how fast time is slipping by.  Here's to making the most of every day!

1 - Erie Zoo has the coolest bird area that you step into.  While in there the birds will land on your shoulder or crawl up your arm.  I loved it!  I could have spent all day in there! 
This photo was picked as a Top 5 this week!  That makes 2 weeks in a row!  I'm truly honored and humbled!

Inspire

2 - Our sweet Golden Retriever, Honey.  We call her Honeybuns.  :)
3 - Captured some rain drops since it has been soooooooo rainy this spring.
4 - Pennsylvania's state bird, a ruffed grouse.  Click here if you'd like to read the funny story about how I captured this photo.
5 - The 5th of the month brings you Alex, my baby.  Dirty face and all.  :)  (For those of you who don't know, I challenged myself to take a photo of each of my kids on the anniversary of their birthday each month.  They love it and remind me when it is their day!)
6 - The lilacs are beginning to bloom!
7 - Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!  Hoping to actually get some scrapbooking done today.  Although it's not looking good so far.  :)


Looking at my collage, it seems I have lots of green going on this week.  That makes me happy!  I love spring!
NapTime MomTog Project 365

Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Your animal pics are wonderful. I love the parrot, but I'm not sure I would be thrilled about having them land on me... yikes!

Brooke said...

Such lovely shots this week. Is it sad that I know those are Stampin Up markers?!?! :D Nah! I didn't get any scrappin done... although I would have loved too.

Anonymous said...

Great shots dear Kim!
Happy Mother's Day:)

Angee @ October Morning said...

Great collage. The bird is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Great job! I love them all. Thanks for linking up.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Your pics always make me smile. Have a great weekend.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Congratulations on your win! these are awesome shots and it is well deserved ~ happy mother's day

Tracey Washington said...

Spring is always a reason to be happy! Congrats on your photo and thanks so much for linking up :)

Seizing My Day said...

Love the birds!! and the colors... and lilacs!! *sigh* I am still waiting for mine to bloom!! ;)

Michelle said...

Congrats on your win! :)