As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2011-05-18

2011-05-18
ISO 400, f/7.1, 1/1250s, 55-200mm lens, textures from Paint the Moon and Shadowhouse Creations added
Now that flowers are starting to bloom, I'm afraid you're going to have to endure lots of photos of them.  Especially when it is so rainy and there isn't much else to photograph.  :)  This is a pretty white mystery flower growing on our hillside.  My husband and I have been trying our best to pull weeds, but we're not always sure what is a weed and what is a flower that just hasn't bloomed yet.  :)

6 comments:

SKCPhotos said...

Gorgeous.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

beautiful DOF ~ just perfect

Jennifer Thompson said...

Nice edit and texture!

Michelle said...

Beautiful dof and texture. I love everything about it!

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous! I embrace the weeds... they're pretty too! Always been a fan of a dandelion sprinkled field of grass!! =)

Vintage West said...

Beautiful and sharp, love how the lines in the petals show.