As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2011-05-25

2011-05-25
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/160s, 55-200mm lens, Kim Klassen's Love and Serendipity textures added
We came across this flower (weed?) on our walk through our neighbor's woods today.  And while I was photographing it, those little bugs (see them?) decided to be part of the photo too.  :)


The Daily Wyatt

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing flower shot and texture!
Have a nice day.

Linda said...

Wonderful texture work!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. And I say it's a flower. :)

Laura said...

I seriously love your flower shots. You need to give me some tips. :) Photo walk sometime??

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Wonderful job with the texture! Such a soft look to it.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Very nicely done -- you made a great transformation of the "weed."

Gretchen said...

Well done... and I do see the lil buggies! =) Weed=flower in my eyes! =)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh, I think it's called a Meadow Beauty. I've been waiting for some to pop up here, but I think they were mowed too early. Beautiful shot.

Kristin said...

Very nice! Your photo is lovely and your pping and texture is so artistic. I really like how you pulled all this together!