As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

2011-05-05

2011-05-05
ISO 400, f/5.0, 1/250s, D3100 w/55-200mm lens
The 5th of the month brings you a photo of Alex ... dirty face and all.  :)
We went for a walk down to our neighbor's pond to see the geese (hence the winter coat and snow boots - because it was chilly and extremely muddy by the pond).  They either weren't there or were hidden really well because we didn't find them.  :(
In the photo he is sitting in the bucket of one of our neighbor's tractors.  He wanted to climb up on the tractor, but I wouldn't let him without asking permission first.  I'm so mean sometimes.  :)
(By the way, my kids must be getting used to being my subject on the anniversary of their birthdays now, because they remind me to take their picture on their day.  Something so simple that makes them know they are special.)

Linking up with Texture Thursday - the rusty bucket has lots of cool texture to it. :)

The Daily Wyatt

4 comments:

Linda said...

nicely done!!

Michelle said...

It's neat that they look forward to their "special day" pictures.

Btw: I know why you didn't see geese. They were in my yard!!! I woke up to all sorts of commotion with all the honking going on. 'Don't know why they were here...there's no water.

I like that you didn't photoshop his dirty face. So many have to make their photos so perfect that they miss seeing how things really are. In my book, you get an A!

Jennifer Thompson said...

I love it, dirty face and all!
That's a really neat idea to take a photo on the anniversary of their birthdays.

Gretchen said...

LOVE that they look forward to their pictures... and I too love the dirty face shots! That's real life... that's what I want to remember! =)