As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011-05-10

2011-05-10
ISO 400, f/9, 1/320s, 55-200mm lens (SOOC except for sharpening and cropping slightly)
My friend, Laura, invited Alex and me to join her family at the Pittsburgh Zoo today.  It was a beautiful day and we had a very nice time.  The elephants are my favorite part of the zoo.
(BTW, Laura has some incredible photos on her blog of another local zoo.  Go check them out!)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love the detail in the skin.

Anonymous said...

Another awesome!! Elephants are our first stop when we head to the zoo!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Great picture. Such a beautiful animal!

Michelle said...

What fun...I can't wait to go to the zoo with my camera (hopefully soon). Love the detail in this, Kimberly!

Gretchen said...

Awesome detail! Zoos are so fun... glad you were able to have a beautiful day there!