As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011-05-26

2011-05-26
ISO 200, f/6.3, 1/50s, 18-105mm lens
It rained this afternoon just enough to make me have to quit mowing grass (my exercise ... which I will finish tomorrow) ... but it left some pretty photo opportunities.  And the sun came out almost immediately and dried everything up.  This is one of my lilies that-when it blooms-will be bursting with flowers.

6 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the raindrops add a wonderful element to the photo, their detail is great


to answer your question about the birds ~ I have always had an interest in birding, so I am fairly well versed in the topic and can ID many of them. In college I took an Ornithology class which went into great detail and I do continue to learn something new about them all the time.

Gretchen said...

Raindrops... wish we would get a few of those (just a few)! I love this shot! =)

Anonymous said...

Amazing shot Kimberly!
Wish you a pleasant and a nice weekend.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Beautiful capture. Makes me yearn for rain ... we got a little yesterday, but we're about 16 inches below normal. Next chance is the middle of next week. :( Beautiful shot.

Jennifer Thompson said...

Beautiful, I love raindrop photos!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful photo.