As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011-04-30

2011-04-30
ISO 400, f/11, 1/1000s, D3100 w/18-105mm lens
On Saturday we decided to drive up to Niagara Falls State Park in New York since it was only about a 2-hour drive from Erie.  It was such a beautiful day.  We probably walked about 4 miles ... seeing the falls from almost every angle possible without crossing over into Canada.  (The vantage points down below were still closed for the season, I guess because of all the ice.)  We don't have our passports (yet) and I was told it is difficult/impossible to get back into the states without one.  So we decided maybe another time we will get them and venture across the border.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot Kimberly!
Kisses and greetings.

Vintage West said...

What a view! I've never seen Niagara in person but it looks amazing!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I've never been to Niagra Falls. You captured it beautifully. Now I'm ready to go.

flojomo said...

I have been in the same spot, amazing since I live in Ireland, Love them.