As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 21 Summary

Week-21-Collage
What a crazy, busy week!  We're adjusting to Alex not having preschool and preparing for Keira and Nick finishing up school next week.  (Yikes!)  We had lots of sunshine AND plenty of rain.  And we are looking forward to a great weekend ... one that my husband actually has off!  Yay!  So here's the recap of our weekly photos ...
22 - Finally caught a bumble bee in flight!
23 - Playing with sunbursts.
24 - Fun with bubbles.
25 - Pretty purple flower (or is it a weed?).
26 - My lilies after the rain.  Can't wait until they bloom!
27 - We finally hung our hummingbird feeder and this is our first visitor.
28 - Nick showing me the toad he found this morning.


On another subject ... I've been contemplating either eliminating this blog and just posting my project 365 photos over at my main blog, My Perspective, OR changing the name of this blog to "My Perspective - 365 Photos" (or something like that).  It seems I'm pretty good at keeping up with the project 365 photos, but my main blog gets neglected.  Any thoughts?

So that's it for me!  Hope you all had a wonderful week also!  Have a fabulous weekend!
NapTime MomTog Project 365     


Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt

5 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- those are all amazing!!!! Really love the bee!!!

Tracey Washington said...

Awesome week!!! The bubbles are gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. I love the bee and the bubbles. Gorgeous. Thanks for linking up.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

you had a great week and captured it well,

I had a blog dedicated to just the puppies featuring their adventures and journey on their way to become a guide dog, I left it up but I combined the two on my 365.

Vintage West said...

What a wonderful week of photos!
As a reader I would enjoy having one place with all your fabulous content :)