As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 20 Summary

Week-20-Collage
Week 20 already?!  We had a crazy busy week.  Here's just a glimpse ...

15 - Still sick with strep throat, so I snapped a photo of a cardinal from my dining room window.
16 - Picked these flowers ... found out they are called Mayapples and that they are poisonous, which probably explains why my fingers were itchy for a while afterward.  :)
17 - Alex picked me a flower then decided it would be more fun to just pull the petals off.
18 - Pretty white flowers growing on our hillside.
19 - Alex graduated from Preschool this evening.  He's so excited to be starting Kindergarten in the fall!
20 - Keira had her 6th grade dance.  She looked so pretty in her purple dress.
21 - My first 5K race of the year!
Linking up with:
NapTime MomTog Project 365     

Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photos. Nice, bright photos. Those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking up. Have a great weekend.

Jennifer Thompson said...

Great week of photos.
Love the Cardinal!
Congrats on the first 5k of the year.

Michelle said...

Busy week...great photos. Congrats to your son about moving on to the next grade, and the photo of your daughter against the brick is really pretty.

Tracey Washington said...

*sniff... I'll have my own preschool grad to go to this week :( Thanks for linking up with us!

Susan said...

Great week of photos! The graduation one is so cute! Hope you feel better!