As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

2011-05-08

2011-05-08
ISO 400, f/10, 1/400s, 18-105mm lens (when I wished I had the 200mm zoom)
The first butterfly capture of the year.  She was pretty content to stay way up on the top of the lilac bush in order to prevent me from getting a better photo.  :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful! I can't wait for our lilac to flower, they are so pretty.

Michelle said...

Nice...lilacs are so pretty.

Jennifer Thompson said...

I can almost smell those lilacs!
I can't wait for mine to flower.

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous! I'm bummed our lilacs are gone already. Glad to see yours!! =D