As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Friday, May 6, 2011

2011-05-06

2011-05-06
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/125s, D3100 w/18-55mm lens
Our neighbors have these huge, gorgeous lilac bushes bordering their back yard.  Most of them are purple, but there are a few white ones also.  In a few weeks, they will smell wonderful, but they are still blooming, so they're not quite there yet.

5 comments:

SKCPhotos said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot Kimberly!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Wow, stunning! lilacs are my all time favorite. I like cutting a few branches off and bring them in the hoouse. They smell so good.

Michelle said...

This is beautiful, Kimberly. I love how you caught it in between with some of the buds left to open. Gorgeous shot...it would be pretty made into a desktop calendar.

Bethany said...

Gorgeous shot!