As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Friday, May 27, 2011

2011-05-27

2011-05-27
ISO 800, f/8.0, 1/200s, 55-200mm lens
Doug hung our new hummingbird feeder yesterday and we already had a visitor this morning!  So instead of going to the gym to exercise, I have been staking out my scrapbook room window watching this fascinating bird.  :)


Misty from Through a Photographer's Eyes is starting a new link up called Favorite Photo of the Week.  Go check it out!



I WON!!!!  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!  INCREDIBLE!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo. Great capture.

Michelle said...

Awesome! I just hung one yesterday and I saw my first one today. What a thrill. And an even better thrill to get to see yours up close. I haven't had a chance to go out with my camera yet. Enjoy your new visitors. I know I will!

Susan said...

Sounds like a nice morning! Great picture, they are tricky to capture :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wow, great job. I was gone for a week, the feeders emptied, and they left. I've refilled the feeders, but they haven't returned. Now I'm waiting again. :)

EMily said...

Very cool photo!

EMily said...

Great photo!

Unknown said...

very pretty picture! well-done.

Jennifer Thompson said...

Wow, fantastic capture!

Laurie said...

That is so exquisite! Excellent job!

Linda said...

Gorgeous macro shot!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

excellent capture

Chesney said...

AWESOME capture...this is not an easy shot to get and you nailed it!

Margaret said...

Your stake-out was obviously worth it! Nice capture. I'm jealous, I hung my feeder out a couple of weeks ago, but no visitors yet...

Unknown said...

WOW!!! That is just amazing!

Becky said...

What a great catch!!!

Carrie said...

I love hummingbird photos. Nicely done!

Catherine said...

Great job! Love the red against the green and the bird contrasting with both!