As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2011-05-11

2011-05-11
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/320s, 18-105mm lens
This gorgeous afternoon I gave Alex a choice of riding his bike in our church's parking lot or going for a walk on a local trail.  He chose the trail.  So I told him to go get his shoes on and this is what we ended up with.  Shorts with cowboy boots.  He looked so cute as he stopped to look at the map of the trail, I just had to take his picture.  :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot Kimberly!
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Super cute, I love it!

Susan said...

Great shot! Love those boots :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot!
Have a nice weekend Kimberly:)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

When a cowboy does have his horse to ride, I guess he has to walk the trail. Cute boots

Gretchen said...

Such a cute shot! Love the boots! =)