As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Friday, May 13, 2011

2011-05-12

2011-05-12
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/400s, 18-105mm lens
Had a day warm enough to break out the sprinkler.  I think Honey loves it more than the kids!  She stands in front of one of the streams and catches the water in her mouth.  Too funny!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I've been hearing of these WARM days. I'm happy they're not making their way here... I'm enjoying our 60-70s days... perfect... 'cept for the rain that is settling in for the long haul it seems. LOVE this shot... very fun!!! =) (I can almost smell wet dog!)

Jennifer Thompson said...

haha, I love it!
Looks like Honey is having a blast!