As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 17 Summary

Week-17-Collage
24 - More flowers from the Botanical Garden at the Creation Museum in Kentucky.  I didn't even pick up my camera on Easter, so I cheated on this one.  :)
25 - Baby geese!  They are sort of hidden, but if you look closely, you can see them behind their Mama.  There are 5 of them!  Hoping to get a better photo of them before they move on.
26 - A tiny grape hyacinth that we found in the neighbor's yard.  Cheated on this one also since it was actually taken on the 25th.
27 - It was a beautiful day to go play at the Purple Park.
28 - Another one I cheated on because it was actually taken on the 27th.  My neighbor's have this gorgeous bush in their yard.  Even though I cheated on this one, Inspire Me Photography picked it as one of her top 5 for the week!  Thank you!

Inspire

29 - A lighthouse on Presque Isle in Erie, where Doug and I got away for the weekend.
30 - We decided to head up to Niagara Falls State Park in New York since we were only 2 hours away.


So that's it for me this week!  I'm late posting this because we didn't get home until yesterday afternoon and then I needed to drive my sister (who watched the kids for us) home about an hour away.  By the time I got home, I was pretty tired.


Oh, and I'll try not to cheat this week.  :)


Linking up with:
NapTime MomTog Project 365

Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. I love all the color. I love Niagra Falls. Thanks for linking up. Have a great week.

Meg said...

Thank you so much for linking up!! Love your goose & lighthouse ~ especially the lighthouse. Niagra Falls looks to be just magnificent, I hope to go there someday. I saw your #28 at Inspire Me ~ LOVE the processing/texture on it! Just brilliant! I think it would make a really pretty wrapped canvas picture.

My headache IS gone, thanks for asking ~ it was totally killer! :)

Meg said...

Ew. I totally spelled Niagara wrong in my comment. I need to go back to grade school. ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, colors...!
Kisses.

Lori said...

great pictures. got to love the flora and fauna for pictures

Michelle said...

Another fabulous week in pictures...you do amazing work, Kimberly!