As of July 1 I began posting my daily photos over at my main blog, A Fresh Perspective.
I found the need to eliminate one blog, and since this one came second, this is the one.
I hope you will choose to join me over at A Fresh Perspective for daily photos, photo challenges,
and some other fun stuff thrown in.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011-05-22

2011-05-22
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/1600s, 18-105mm lens
Finally caught a bumble bee in flight!  But you can only see one wing clearly.  I guess it is because of the angle and my aperture.  Anyway, he was going absolutely crazy on these azaleas.  Look at all that pollen he collected!

6 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Wow, that's one awesome capture!
LOVE it!

Bethany said...

Oh wow! This picture is so awesome!!

Gretchen said...

GORGEOUS!!! He looks like one happy bee!! =D

Vintage West said...

What a busy little bee, great capture!

Unknown said...

Wow!! That is insane! It's kinda giving me the eeby jeebies, it's so close! Bees are such funny little fuzzies :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That is seriously amazing!